- Depoliticize the Police and the Judiciary.
- Strengthen Judiciary i.e. increase the number of judges and accordingly the staff at all levels. Introduce IT and Mobile Courts.
- Strengthen and increase the Police Force to match international standards and improve the quality of policing.
- Promote / enforce merit.
- Establish “Pakistan Security Authority” to regulate the growing Security Industry.
- Enforce traffic rules, particularly as this would instill discipline in the Nation.
- Reintroduce the subject of Civics in schools’ curriculum to create awareness about rules, regulations, laws, civil responsibilities and rights; environment, etc. so that “Rule of Law” can be effectively enforced.
- Revisit and simplify CRPC and use technology (IT) for law enforcement.
- Ensure that all law makers, civil and military officials including LEAs follow the law, rules and regulations. They should never be allowed to
break any law.
- Take control of the Mimber. Friday Khutba should be issued by the Govt.
Involve Khateebs in promoting “Rule of Law”.
- Ensure strict collection of Government taxes and dues and their proper utilization.