Strategic Objective 10
Build Healthy Pakistan
- Use WHO’s definition of health i.e. physical, mental and social well-being and not merely absence of disease or infirmities.
- Ensure provision of clean and safe drinking water to all the citizens of Pakistan.
- Eradicate malnutrition. Introduce daily milk consumption by all school children. Improve supply of milk through establishment of dairy cooperatives, pasteurization of milk and value addition, powder milk production etc.
- Ensure de-worming of children and women in particular.
- Promote and use telemedicine.
- Promote mobile health systems.
- Organize health care involving family medicine.
- Activate and strengthen BHUs, RHUs, DHUs, through community engagement and public private partnership.
- Introduce school health services at all schools creating thousands of Jobs through public-private partnership and public oversight and provide first-aid training.
- Develop effective disaster management plans for all districts.
- Ensure provision of ambulance services on public private partnership basis. Strengthen 1122 service in all districts.
- Prohibit drugs / gutka and launch awareness campaigns.
- Ensure compulsory Thalassemia screening before marriage.
- Establish Burn Centers at all DHQs.
- Establish Trauma Centers at all DHQs.
Lecture on Issue of Kashmir
V Adm Syed Arifullah Hussaini Retd was invited as Chief Guest at University of Karachi to deliver a lecture on Issue of Kashmir and Strategy of Pakistan. The lecture session was organized by Chairman Islamic Learning Department of University of Karachi Prof. Dr. Arif Khan Saqi
Radio Pakistan Independence day Program
President Nation Building Initiative V Adm Syed Arifullah Hussaini Retd was invited as Chief Guest at Independence day ceremony namely “AIK SHAJAR AZADI KAY NAAM” organized by Radio Pakistan and Human Rights Council of Pakistan
National Hockey Championship
President Nation Building Initiative Vice Admiral (R) Syed Arifullah Hussaini HI(M) was invited as Guest of Honor at Final Match of 62nd Air Marshal (Late) M. Noor Khan National Hockey Championship by Pakistan Hockey Federation.