Strategic Objective 6
- One year compulsory paid military service for the purpose of Nation Building for all youth between the ages of 17 – 18 years; subject to which CNIC should be issued.
- Actively promote scouting in schools & colleges.
- Promote student unions strictly on non-partisan and non-political basis in all colleges and universities.
- Promote extra-curricular activities and nationwide competitions.
- Organize and conduct team activities in the education institutions for grooming of leadership.
- Announce National Awards and Medals for schools, colleges, universities, Technical Training institutions, etc. for extra curricular activities, such as debates, quiz competitions, performing arts, sports, etc..
- Promote Leadership schools.
Role of Youth for Nation Building
In June 2019, President NBI, V Adm S A Hussaini (Retd.) was invited as Chief Guest by Arts and Literary Forum of Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology at Bashir A. Malik Auditorium on the topic of “Role of Youth for Nation Building”. President NBI addressed on the role of youth during fifth generation hybrid warfare. V Adm Hussaini motivated students and youth to contribute their services for Nation Building so that Pakistan prospers.