Strategic Objective 4
Launch a Massive Drive for Universal Education for Development of High Quality Human Resource to handle Modern / Advanced Technologies, Research and Development
- Develop and implement training programs for all trades to build human capital for exports and local markets.
- Development of foreign languages specially Chinese (Mandarin) and Arabic skills for local and international markets.
- Involve Private Sector in technical training in all the provinces. Use public private partnership model for all TTCs, VTCs, etc..
- Actively seek new markets for our HR eg China, Malaysia, Korea, Africa, etc..
- Link Pakistani technical institutions with foreign high quality institutions / universities eg City & Guild, UK; Sing Tech. Board, etc..
- Establish technical training institutions and apprenticeship programs in all private and relevant public sector institutions.
- All medical colleges to have training programs for nurses, medical technicians, paramedics, physiotherapists, etc.
- Develop KPIs for all 58 R&D institutions of the government and implement an effective performance monitoring system for them.
- Promote use of URDU for all technical education.
- Move strongly towards automation of all government functions and ensure safety against cyber-attacks.
- Strengthen Agriculture Extension Services & Trainings for farmers, horticulturists, livestock, fisheries, etc..
NBI 27th Managing Committee Meeting
NBI 27th Managing Committee Meeting was held at Services Mess Karachi on different strategic objectives of Nation Building Initiative. The meeting was Presided by President Nation Building Initiative V Adm Syed Arifullah Hussaini (Retd)
NBI IT Associates Meeting
NBI IT Group Meeting was organized by Convener of NBI IT Group Mr Saleem Laliwala on 27 July 2019 at Services Mess Club. The agenda of this meeting was to promote IT Education in Pakistan from beginning level and what measures and initiatives should be taken to bring change
Teachers Training Program
Nation Building Initiative organized a Seminar under the strategy of Human Capital Development on Teachers Development to encourage and motivate teachers for growing the society in positive manners it was organized at Bahria Auditorium.
Nation Building through IT
On December 2018, Nation Building Initiative organized a Seminar Nation Building through IT at Bahria Auditorium Karachi. In this seminar, Minister for IT and Telecommunication Dr. Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui was invited as Chief Guest. Other dignitaries and IT experts joined the panel discussion session to advice the Ministry of IT for taking initiative for prosperity of Pakistan
IT Experts Networking
On April 2019, Nation Building Initiative organized a Networking Seminar of IT Experts at Services Mess Karachi where the Minister for IT and Telecommunication Dr. Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui addressed as Chief Guest and urged IT experts and IT educationists to contribute in the development of Nation through IT.
Chinese Delegation Meeting
Chinese Delegation came to meet with President Nation Building Initiative V Adm S A Hussaini (Retd) to discuss the Initiative of Chinese language Courses in Pakistani Universities through Center of Professional Development.
Mother's Entrepreneurship Camp
Institute of Business Administration (IBA) invited President, NBI V Adm S A Hussaini (Retd.) as Chief Guest on June 2019 at Karachi University Campus to celebrate the graduation ceremony of Young Entrepreneurs and promote the concept of Mother’s Entrepreneurship to engage House Wives in domestic economic development.
ICT in Defence Strategic Reforms
On April 2019, President NBI V Adm S A Hussaini (Retd.) was invited by Computer Science Department of University of Karachi at Seminar on Information and Communication Technology (ICT) for Defence Strategic Reforms.